Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed Chickennocofm
We love this recipe for summer nights where you just don’t want to spend a lot of hours in the kitchen. Brussels sprouts are an easy companion with this sheet pan chicken and you can even one-pan-dish it. Easy peasy! It makes great leftovers to add to salads for lunch the next day.
- 4- 4-ounce chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- 1 tbsp. Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Pomegranate Quince Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Cut Rosemary from Pondy Mountain ProduceMountain Produce, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and pat the chicken dry, then put in an oven safe baking dish.
- Combine the balsamic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well. Brush mixture on top of the chicken liberally.
- Bake the chicken for 50-60 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees. Rest for a few minutes, then serve as desired.