Mini Lemon Salmon Tacosnocofm
If you are looking for a snack or an easy appetizer, then this recipe is for you! This dish combines the great flavor of our Pastamore Meyer Lemon Oil along with salmon, and the bright flavors of lemon zest. The curry powder adds a great depth of flavor that pairs well with a bite of arugula.
(makes 6-8 servings)
- 6oz salmon
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 small jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tsp Patamore Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1-2tsp curry powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6-8 flour or corn tortillas
- Zest of one lemon
- cooking spray as needed
1. Use a large round cutter to cut smaller tortillas out of the tortillas. These can be done with a wide brim glass, pastry cutter, cookie cutter, etc. You can also use “street taco” size tortillas as a substitute.
2. Heat a medium non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat. Cut salmon into 3/4″ wide pieces. Season with salt, black pepper, and curry powder.
3. Spray pan with cooking spray and add salmon to pan. Cook until desired temperature rotating the salmon to cook on every side. Heat tortillas.
4. Plate tortilla and top with arugula and drizzle with 1/4 tsp Pastamore Meyer Lemon Oil. Top with salmon and lemon zest. Finish with finely sliced jalapeno.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available.
*This recipe is brought to you by: Poppy’s Specialty Foods/Pastamore