Instant Pot® Buffalo Chickennocofm
Want a meal that everyone in the family will love? This Instant Pot chicken recipe just might do the trick! We love it topped with pickles and arugula, but the possibilities are really endless!
For the buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 minced Cajun Mountain Girl Pickled Garlic Cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add Butter Infused Olive Oil to a small sauce pan over medium-low heat for about 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and whisk to combine. Cook until warmed through and combined, about 3 minutes.
For the chicken
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour 1/4 cup of the buffalo in the bottom of your Instant Pot and spread around. If you need to add a little more to cover the bottom, add more.
- Add chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Close Instant Pot lid, make sure vent is set to sealed, and set to poultry mode on high pressure for 13 minutes. Manually release pressure when done.
- Open lid and set to saute mode for 5-10 minutes to help absorb excess liquid. While Instant Pot is on saute mode, shred chicken with two forks. Be careful as the pot will be hot. Once most of the liquid is absorbed (you still want some – about 1/3-1/2 cup), turn off Instant Pot.
- Pour in the rest of the buffalo sauce and stir to combine. Enjoy on sandwiches, salads, with crackers – however you want!