In March of 2020, Alexa Vasquez, founder of NOCOVFM, created a Facebook group that was started as an effort to provide the local community with wholesome foods and artisan products from local businesses and makers. This mission was created to keep small businesses, local farmers and artisans afloat during a time of uncertainty. We are the first Colorado Virtual Farmers Market and we continue to provide our customers with fresh homegrown foods, artisan products all while supporting local businesses all year round. We deliver such goods to your doorstep each week, or you may pick up your orders at our downtown Fort Collins location.
“We want the people of Fort Collins and surrounding areas to know we are here for them so they won’t have to leave their homes whether they are healthy or sick. After the pandemic, we want our community to know we will continue to support them with our doorstep delivery services.” Alexa Vasquez, Founder/ CEO
How does ordering work?
- Search through each vendor booth – Updates are made Weekly, with new vendors added Frequently. We are a YEAR ROUND market!
- Make your selections on Saturday, 4 pm through Thursday at noon, for five days of shopping.
- Pay online beforehand.
- Deliveries occur on Saturdays between the hours of 12 noon and 4 pm.
- Pick up times are Saturday, starting 12 noon – 2 pm.
- Remember to pick up your orders within the 2 hour pickup window as we have a sharp 2:00 pm closing time. Pick up window is Saturday, starting 12 noon – 2 pm.
All pick up orders will incur a $3.00 fee. Delivery fees are based on your zip code and are as follows:
- $5.00 Within the City of Fort Collins and Laporte
- $7.00 Locations Surrounding Fort Collins – Timnath, Windsor, Loveland, Wellington, Masonville, Stout.
- $10.00 Areas outside of Fort Collins – Greeley, Severence, Johnston, Nunn, Berthoud, Longmont, Evans, Platville and many other areas including areas further outside of Fort Collins.
- $3.00 pickup fee no matter where you are located, simply check Pickup on check out.
Tips are greatly appreciated:
Tipping is optional and greatly appreciated. On your checkout page there is an option drop down, it is located on the top part of the checkout form. Once you drop down, you will see tipping options where you can choose your tipping amount.
THANK YOU – From the NOCOVFM Team
Become a Member
You can become member by creating your own account where you can add to, modify or simply keep ordering the same goods each time. You will receive an account number with all your information already in place. As a member, you will have up to date information on market news, vendor updates, new product information, specials and sales our vendors run, as well as market promotions and much more!
The commission rate is 22% to vend with us. If you are a farmer, reach out to us for a different rate. From this registration link you can register as a new vendor. When submitting your application, please provide us with your phone number. We must have a conversation with you prior to approving you as a vendor. Once you’ve submitted your information, including a description of your business, your phone number and a link to your website if you have one, we will reach out to you by email and by phone to discuss your joining our website and to see if you can be approved. Should you experience any difficulty registering, please reach out to: [email protected]