If you can’t go to the farmers market, the farmer’s market will come to you!
Welcome to (NOCOVFM), Northern Colorado Virtual Farmers Market!
Alexa Vasquez, founder/owner & CEO started NOCOVFM on Facebook in March of 2020, to bring community members the opportunity to buy locally grown farmers food, handmade products and professional business services during the COVID-19 Pandemic. NOCOVFM, our vendors, and committed team, continue to provide this valuable service year round to all our members and to communities near and far.
Live, Love, Shop Local
The Store is NOW Open!
We have new vendors... new healthy products... new artisans... and gifts galore!
The season is quickly approaching and NOCOVFM is preparing. Join us each week as we bring you new vendors, new healthy products and artisan food items!
But... as we all know, this season is not only about food, but about gifts and we have you covered in that department. Each week we are in gift mode and are bringing gifts to the market. Be it birthday gifts, just because gifts or holiday gifts, we are bringing them to your doorstep! Check out our gift vendors and let us know how we are doing.
For All Your Bear Necessities
Locally grown food and artisan products keep communities healthy, and now more than ever, residents want to support artisans, farmers and small businesses. For this reason, we created this site, as well as our Facebook page, NOCO Virtual Farmers Market, as a way to allow communities to buy fresh farm products, artisan handmade goods, and get small business services from vendors, while we in turn, deliver those orders directly to your home. Our vendors range from farmers, to crafters, to artisans, to small businesses and professional services all supplying you with the highest quality in food, the most unique products in the art world and the highest standards of small business services.
A Sneak Peak - Unboxing a NOCOVFM Order
How does ordering work?
- Search through each vendor booth – Updates are made Weekly, with new vendors added Frequently. We are a YEAR ROUND Market!
- Make your selections Saturday, 6 pm through Wednesday 6 pm for four full days of shopping.
- Pay online beforehand.
- Deliveries occur on Saturdays between the hours of 12 noon and 4 pm.
- Pick up times are Saturday, starting 12 noon – 2 pm.
- Remember to pick up your orders within the 2 hour pickup window as we have a sharp 2:00 pm closing time. Pick up window is Saturday, 12 noon – 2 pm.
All pick up orders will incur a $3.00 fee. Delivery fees are based on your zip code and are as follows:
- $5.00 Within the City of Fort Collins Only
- $7.00 Locations Surrounding Fort Collins – Laporte, Timnath, Windsor, Loveland & Parts of Wellington
- $10.00 Areas outside of Fort Collins – Lower Wellington, Masonville, Stout
- $12.00 to Greeley, Severence, Upper Wellington, Johnston and other areas further outside of Fort Collins
- $15.00 to areas completely outside of Fort Collins like: Berthoud, Longmont and other areas
- $3.00 pick up fee no matter where you are located, simply check Pickup on check out.
Tips are greatly appreciated:
Tipping is optional and greatly appreciated. On your checkout page there is an option drop down, it is located on the top part of the checkout form. Once you drop down, you will see tipping options where you can choose your tipping amount.
THANK YOU – From the NOCOVFM Team
We are members of these three prestigious associations: Colorado Proud, Colorado Farmers Market Association and the Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce! Simply another way that we continue to support local businesses both large and small. Join us and help keep communities strong.
Become a Member
You can become member by creating your own account where you can add to, modify or simply keep ordering the same goods each time. You will receive an account number with all your information already in place.
The commission rate is 22% to vend with us. If you are a farmer, reach out to us for a different rate. From this registration link you can register as a new vendor. Once you’ve submitted your information, we will reach out to you by email or by phone to discuss your joining our website and to see if you can be approved.